If the files are accidentally deleted, then the files go to the Recycle Bin. You can recover the files by right-clicking on the file name and then click on “Restore”. If you do this, then the file will reappear in its original folder. But, what if the files are also deleted from the Recycle Bin?
If you have deleted the files from the Recycle bin, then the recycle bin recovery with low technical sound people is impossible. But, fret not EaseUS Data Recovery Software is there to help you.
If you delete a file and empty the Recycle Bin in Windows 10, you can think that the file is permanently gone. But, the files can be recovered using the special data recovery software from EaseUS. Windows mark the hard drive space available for use by changing a character in the file table so that the entry of the file is not displayed in My Computer or a command line DIR command. This is the process you can recover the deleted files from Recycle Bin easily.
Step by Step process to recover the deleted files
EaseUS disk data recovery is an easy recovery tool which is helpful for you to recover permanently deleted files from the empties recycle bin for the entire Windows version:
- Select the location of the disk storage and then click on “Scan”.
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard will quickly scan the disk and provide you the results. Also, after the quick scan a deep scan will be launched to give you the list of more deleted files.
- Now, you can choose the file which you want to recover from the file types from the scanned results. Click on “Recover” button to recover the deleted files.
What is USB flash drive?
A small and portable flash drive can be plugged into the computer USB and functions as a portable hard drive. USB flash drives are easy to use hard drives as they are portable and small enough to be carried in the pocket. Flash Drive has the less storage capacity when compared with the hard drives.
Recover lost files easily from Free USB recovery software
If you are looking for the fast, free and reliable USB Recovery software which will help you to recover the lost or corrupted data on your removable media then EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is there to help you.
Follow the guidelines below to recover all the lost files from USB:
- Connect the USB drive to the PC, and launch EaseUS free USB recovery software. Select the location of USB drive and click on “Scan” to search all the lost files.
- A quick scan will start and after quick scan a deep scan will be launched.
- After the scan is completed, you can preview all the listed recoverable files and then chose which you want to recover.
- Chose the files and then click on “Recover” button to retrieve the files back in the USB drive.